Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

Zoo trip By Tai

On Thursday 7th May we went to the Auckland Zoo. “This could be the time of my life” I said to my friends. There were all kind’s of animals there. First we started our tour through Pridelands. The first animals we saw were the Giraffes,Spring bok, Rhino and Ostrich. The Animals that I liked in the Pridelands were the Springbok and Giraffe. I was wishing to see the Springbok and Giraffe. Those were the animals that I was begging to see. When we finished going through Pridelands we went to see Burma the elephant. Burma the elephant was trying to eat the food in the log. When we finished looking at Burma then we went to sit down and have our morning tea. When we ate our morning tea we put all our rubbish in the bin. After we put our rubbish in the bin we went through to the alligators. I was scared to go and see the alligators. When we went to walk on the bridge where. We tried to find the alligators. We all found one but I thought there was more. And I was right on the other side of the bridge there was a second alligator. The alligator was in the green water. In the green water was a apple. I think the alligator ate it. I liked the spider monkeys because they use their tails to to swing. Plus they don’t have a thumb. My next favourite animal were the tigers. There was only one tiger and it was a girl. I like her because she sometimes lies down and licks her leg next to us. We didn’t get eaten because there was a window in front of us. My last animal was the baby baboons. I like them because they were fighting each other. My favourite animal out of all of them had to be the spider monkeys because they have a fingerprint like us. My favourite animal was the spider monkey. Because there the best at climbing and they are sometimes fighting. And because they use their tails to swing on the rops and they have a fingerprint on their tail. My second favorite animal was the tiger. I like the tiger because she is the only girl tiger there. The orangutans have a big large hand and they also have a thum they were excellent climbers as well they get there food out of the milk carton. The last animal we saw was the tiger that we already saw. Laura told us try and guess the name. When we all tried to guess Laura told us the name. The actual name was Molique. When we finished our tour we all went to the big grass area to meet Laura there so we can see all the animals that we haven’t seen. The first animal Laura took us to was the orangutans. Some of my friends said we all ready seen the orangutans. Laura told us all about the orangutans. The next animal Laura took us to was the spider monkeys. The spider monkeys were my favorite animals out of the other animals. 2 or 4 of the spider monkeys were fighting. It was funny when they were fighting because they all were rough to each other and when they stopped fighting. We sat down then Laura told us about spider monkeys and then we were all watching the spider monkeys then the spider monkeys started fighting again. Then Laura said you can watch the spider monkeys fight but just keep listening to me. After we finished looking at the spider monkeys. Our next animal was the geckos. Laura said the geckos are camoflash. We all found all of the hidden geckos. I tried to spot one of them but I couldn’t it was a kind of hard for me. Then we all sat on the ground and she put out a fake snake skin. Then laura said we were are allowed to touch the snake skin.Some of the kids were kind of scared because the snake skin was actually real. I wasn’t scared because I thought the snake skin was fake. After we went to our last animal and that was the tiger. That we already seen. Laura told us if we stood still she’ll come to us. The tiger's name is Molick. I was pretty scared because I have never seen a tiger in my life. Then Miss Paton said we have to pack up and go back to school. We took the first bus back to school Room 3 they went with us like on our first bus. Then we sat down and the bus man took us back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment