Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My Holiday recount

YaY! I said because I was going onto the Mount Wellington with my family.

We went on the mountain because it was my cousin's birthday, he was turning 5 years old. My cousin’s name is Gregory. When we went up we went for a walk to look at the view, Gregory was crying because he was afraid of heights. After the mountain we went to eat at burger king, we all had the same meal except my dad. After our meal we went to AMF bowling in panmure, it was super fun because we won lots of prizes and played laser skirmish, then we played bowling. The winner of bowling was my dad because he kept getting a strike. We played a little pit more games. After AMF bowling we went to the movies to watch pixels the movie, the movie was so cool we wanted to watch it again but to bad Gregory felt tied, Gregory said he wanted to go home but my mum said no because we were going to rainbows end. He felt so happy when we were going to rainbows end. When we got there we paid for all of us to go in. We all got a paper band so the supervisors would let us go the ride, the first ride we went on is the invader, the invader was not that scary because it only goes in a circle. But Gregory was scared because he was going to puke. The next ride we went on was the bumper cars. That was Gregory’s favorite ride. Me and Gregory went in the cars our self, he was so happy to bump me off because I bumped him so hard. The next ride we went on was the fair fall, The fair fall was so scary I had butterflies in my stomach. My mum said we got to go onto 3 more rides, the first ride was the water bumpers, water as so cool because it was in a swimming pool. The next ride was gold rush, the gold rush was scary because it kept going up and down and it was so fast. It was the coolest ride ever for me I told my dad. The last ride was the roller coaster. The roller coaster was scary because it kept going around in a circle. After rainbows end we went to eat at Mcdonalds. after Mcdonald's we went back home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tai this is a very big piece of writing. I think that you should explain more of what you did because you said you played laser skirmish but you didn't say anything about it. You went to many places on your cousins birthday but did you have enough money? Maybe next time you should use more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete