Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Tech ( wood work )



Today LS2 year 7 & 8 went to Tamaki college for tech. When we arrived at Tamaki college we got into our groups. My Tech activity was wood making. Our tech teacher is called Mr Grundy but we had to call him sir. Before we sketched our ideas we watched a video of Mr Grundy making hes farm tractor. After the video we started sketching our ideas. My ideas were a truck, key chain, a draw and a train. Next week we have to choose a idea off our piece of paper and start crafting it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tai fantastic work and you are really right, I have a problem with choosing my designs because I like all of them and I can't wait to craft my chosen on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Everyone had a great first session at tech. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different designs made.

    ReplyDelete