Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Attributing images

LI: ( To Attribute images )
Today I had to find an image ( on Google search ) and I had to click Search tools. In search tools their will be options the one I had to chose was usage rights the I clicked labeled for reuse. Then  chose a image that I wanted and then I put it into my poster ( Google draw ). Next I needed to click visit page to find the owner of the image I used.  Until I found the owner I put hes name into my Google draw poster. After I found the owner I need the license. ( Example: CC by 2.0 ).  When I found the license I copied the the URL link for the license so I could put it onto my poster. I found finding the authors name hard because it took a while until I found it and also I had to look at the whole page to find he's name. I need to practice not to get a image without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment