Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Dance

Today we have been working on our dance that we need to perform at the end of Term 3 for our dance production. Yesterday we were introduced to Zoe who was our dance teacher. Yesterday we were split into three groups group A, B and C. The group I was chosen to be in was group B. For our dance we needed to use a song, the song we used was I see red by split enz and today we needed to practice  our dance rehearsal. It was kind of tricky because that time Zoe wasn't their to help us but luckily Mrs Anderson videoed us dancing in the hall with Zoe and also we learnt how to do rewindable learning.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Tai
    I really like your dance practice it was very cool when you showed the school and the song was from the 1980s I thinck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tai I like how you are doing you dance practice it looks like your group are having fun. It look like CJ is not dancing or doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tai, I like that way you are doing you dance practice properly. your groups looks good because some of you are doing it at the same time and your group is having fun

    ReplyDelete