Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

How maui slowed down the sun

Today Josh S and I have created a comic strip using storyboard that to practice using dialogue to show rather than tell what is happening in the story from the myth 'how Maui slowed the sun'. We found it hard finding the backgrounds because some of the backgrounds were modern and some were in the olden days. .Also the characters were really hard because I needed a island character to fit into my scene so I then I just used some stick figures. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tai I am Kingi from Paihia School. I like your comic strip about the Maui and the the Sun. I like how you put stick men as the people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kingi, thank you for commenting and giving me some positive feedback about my comic strip I'v made. Maybe next time I could comment on one of your blog post's.

      Delete
  2. make it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoy the stick figures

    ReplyDelete