Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Inference


For my group we have been learning about inferences. We had a work sheet to work out these pragrahps and answer them in the text box. These are the question that I got.

Paragraph (1):  Regan's heart began to race. He could feel it pounding in his chest . His mouth was dry and his breathing shallow. How was he even going to speak he wondered. All Regan could see was a blur of faces. His mother would be sitting there still as a statue. No doubt she would have to pushed her way to a seat somwhere in the front row. ' and now we have regan sharp' announced the teacher.

The answer I got was ' Ragen is in the speech competition and he is scars and shy" that was my answer. What I found hard was to figure what the kind of answer it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment