Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Cross Country

Today our entire school has been doing cross country. For cross country we had to do it across the road from our school at the Dunkirk reserve. The cross country challenge has been a very difficult thing because we had to do 5 laps while the other kids did 1, 2, 3 and 4 laps. When Mr Johnston clapped the the wooden blocks together we ran really fast because some other people are faster then us and we had to catch up to them but I just jogged with my other friends. It was really hard because I kept getting tired while passing every checkpoint. The first checkpoint is up a hill which made us really tired because that hill was quiet steep. I done 2 laps already and I started to get a stitch while I was jogging. The hardest thing was to keep calming of my breathing but at the same time I really wanted to come first to go to the cross country inter school but when I was crossing the finish line I cam 7th.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment