Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

chocolate crackles by Tai

                
learning intention I am to use a hook to dience  interest levels.
One day I made chocolate crackles with my class we all helped  to make it. Our teacher melted some kremelta first at morning tea. I helped pour some coconut in a bowl and we put some cocoa and mixed It. When we finished making the Chocolate Crackles we put them in the fridge. We waited until it they were cold. Later on the Chocolate Crackles were ready. Our teacher went to get them and we had to clean up the classroom. When she came back we all sat down and ate them all. When I took a bite it popped in my mouth. It was so crunchy. Our teacher said if anyone answers my question they will get another one. She asked my friend first then she asked me. I told her mine then she said to me to go and get one. She said it to me again. There were not many left. I took the last one and ate it. I wanted more but there were just little pieces of rice bubbles. I ate them all but some of my friends just went home.

Me, Alero,  Joel and Riley was measuring the rice bubbles. It was a fun job for us. Liam, Sanujan, Alex and Aung naing did a good job of sorting the baking cups out. Shaliah did the role of pouring  the coconut into the bowl.

Alex, Saron and Aiden was adding some cocoa in the bowl as well. Lastly Joshua put in the kremelta in the bowl. And then miss Paton mixed the rest all together. After that Miss Paton took the chocolate crackles to fridge so we can eat it later. Later after that while miss paton went to get the chocolate crackles we cleaned up the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment