Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

My woven picture

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG


  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
i am pleased with the back round and my lines too.
i’m also pleased with my picture.

2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
i learnt not to rush my work and not put it in the right place. i also learnt to measure well



3. What did you find easy?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
what I found easy was cutting out the pieces because that wasn’t hard at all.






4. What did you find difficult?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
what I found hard was the weaving that one was tricky because we had to make it look the same but I kept doing it krookid.


5. Who did helped you with your woven picture?
Sanujan helped me with the tricky parts and Miss paton helped me to.


6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about colour, alignment, measurement, cutting
I’ll change colour for the lines because it doesn't look right with it



7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time?
Next time I’ll improve on my measuring because I didn’t do it proply.

No comments:

Post a Comment