Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Halloween Night-Recount

Saturday night was so dark and ghostly because we went trick or treating on halloween night. My costume was a nasty soldier and my sister was a scary witch. Also my little brother was the mighty hulk. When it was dark we started to go to people's houses. We went to this house and it was totally spooky. There were spider webs, a skeleton and and lots of carved pumpkins. When I walked up to knock on the door a scary face popped up out of nowhere and scared me so hard. But luckily it was only a scary mask. When a lady came to give the lollies I was so happy. When we went up the street called Tripoli I saw my friend Rj with his mum and his little cousin. When I saw him we went trick or treating with them. Rj’s mum said we should stay around Tripoli because lots of people give lots of lollies. We went to a house that was totally spooky because their was lots of scary things like a spider web, scary skeletons, carved pumpkins also a dog dressed as a dragon. My mum took a photo of the dog because it was so funny. Me and Rj walked up to knock on the door we both said trick or treat. When we said trick or treat the lady gave a bonus of lollies because we gave her a huge fright. Her son Jackson saw me he remembered me from somewhere. I also remembered him to. We met in Australia a long time ago. We went to the same school and the and were in side the same class.  He asked his mum if he could come with us and she said yes. He got his bag to put his candy in and we set off. He was really scared because he didn't want to get lost in the dark. He said it was his first time going trick or treating. Rj saw a really spooky house and he said let's go to that house. The family that lived there was so kind because the gave us 3 chocolate bars as well. When we were walking Jackson saw his aunt and his cousin trick or treating. Then he said to my mum I am going with aunty and cousin. When it was 8:00am my mum said we should go back home then Rj’s mum said 'yep’ then we went back to my house to eat all our lollies.                 



No comments:

Post a Comment