Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wedges Experiment

This is my wedge experiment I have did today.

Wedges Experiment
Aim:
To find out which teeth are used for biting and chewing foods. Why do we use certain teeth for biting and chewing. Hypothesis
I think my front teeth will be used to be biting the bread. I also think my back teeth will be used to be chewing the banana’s. I think the back tooth of my teeth will easily chew the banana’s.
Image result for teeth


Results: I found out I used my incisors to bite the banana
and used my Molars to chew the banana.

Bread: For my bread I bite with my incisors and chewed the bread with my molars.     



Lunch: For my lunch I used my Incisors to bite the sandwich and used my molars to chew the ham sandwich. This is my photo and my bite marks.


No comments:

Post a Comment