Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Explination text


A blog is a website where you can share your learning. People across the world are able to see your work. Did you know all blogs are not the same?

My blog is very special to me because it’s where I keep all my learning. I've been blogging since 2014. I have shared my work 378 times with the world ( global audience ). I really enjoy using blogging as part of my learning. My blog has been viewed 15,957 times!  

My blog is special to me because it’s where keep all of my work so everyone can see what I am learning about. Some blogs aren’t the same as my blog, because other students could have a different colour background or a different blurb. My blog is my learning volt because it is where I keep all my work.  

People are able to view my work and they can also comment on my learning if they wanted to. My aim is to get 1,000 pieces of work onto my blog. I blog lots of different kinds of work such as maths, reading, art and writing. When we have almost blogged our learning we always need to title and label our work. When writing a blog post, we also need to write a blurb.

My blog is distinctive to me because it is a timeline of my learning. I have been blogging since I was year 4. One thing I  like about my blog is that you can never throw away your blog. Often schoolbooks are thrown away or can they can get lost easily, but when you’re using a blog it stays where it is.


Today I learnt how to make a explanation text about why my blog is unique. Explanations use POIPIO ( Paragraphs of interesting points in order ), AAAWWUBBIS, DRAFT and nouns. I need to work placing my punctuation in the right place.






















No comments:

Post a Comment