Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

CARE - Thank you letter to Mrs Prasad

Dear Mrs Prasad


Thank you for being a great teacher and for teaching me new things. I was so lucky to have you as my teacher
but sadly that didn’t last long. Throughout the year I have been learning lots of new things and I am having lots
of fun with you and the rest of room 8. The thing I found interesting is you telling us to work in groups to
collaborate with each other so we could share ideas and work collaboratively.


I really want to let you know that you are the best teacher I have ever had when I started back in 2014 and for
helping me when I needed the help.


Yours sincerely Tai


Image result for Thank you teachers    
Today I have been completing some of my CARE awards I have been doing at school. The care value I chose to complete is a respect award. I chose to write a thank you letter to my teacher I had back in 2014 because she was one of the nicest teachers I have met. Mrs Prasad has been a really fantastic teacher when I was a year 4 student at Panmure Bridge school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment